Chameleon Youtubers

There’s also reptilian garden. She’s a channel about a lot of different reptiles but she does do a lot on her panther chameleons and she has had a veiled too

Always happy to help on YouTube! I also make videos on TikTok and Instagram. You can find me @neptunethechameleon
thanks I actually found it 2 days ago and have been binge watching your videos :LOL: but I also have a question you said in a video that crickets aren't very nutritional and that's the only thing I have fed it I am trying to find another bug like a superworm or a black soldier fly larvae

thanks I actually found it 2 days ago and have been binge watching your videos :LOL: but I also have a question you said in a video that crickets aren't very nutritional and that's the only thing I have fed it I am trying to find another bug like a superworm or a black soldier fly larvae
nvm flukers doesnt ship to where I live

Crickets are a totally fine feeder! But the more variety you can add in the better. A lot of people buy their bugs online. If you check out the sponsors page of the forums you’ll find some good places :)
ok thanks, but the problem is that I live in Indonesia, do you know any websites that ship internationally

Back
Top Bottom