Chameleon wound???

benmeleon

Hey guys,

I bought my Yeman Chameleon a few months ago. He is about 3 years old however he has a small open wound on top of his spine. The previous owner told me that two crickets attacked him. :eek:

Anyone any idea on how to speed up the recovery process? I don't want to fork out huge fees for a vet.

Also he has a yellow spot/blister on his right side. Anyone know what this might be???

Benmeleon

Attachments

• IMAG0102-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0102-1-1.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMAG0102-1-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0102-1-1-1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 149
picture

Hey,

I just uploaded two pictures. The wound from the 'crickets' can be seen on the very left of the image and is black in colour.

The best thing for burns and open wounds is Silvedene Cream from a vet. They will ask you to bring him in for an office visit.

Thanks for responding guys :) Do you happen to know how long it takes for a wound to heal? Regarding the yellow sore/blister on his skin..does anyone know what it could be???:confused:

Thanks for responding guys :) Do you happen to know how long it takes for a wound to heal? Regarding the yellow sore/blister on his skin..does anyone know what it could be???:confused:

Not sure about the yellow sore but the Silvidene Cream should be put on that as well. Chams metabolism is very slow so it could take months.

Back
Top Bottom