Chameleon viv

Chameleonliz

Im getting my baby veiled a new viv because she is getting bigger. Can someone please tell me what size I need for a veiled chameleon

Looking at my Almost 8 month old Male Panthers in their 2x2x4s I would've even say males would do better in larger than this too.
I’m going to agree with you larry is in a 2x2x4 and I’m starting to think he needs a bigger space. He really likes to roam around. Imelda not so much, she always in two spots basking or down in her plant when she’s hot. Larry is always screen climbing even with all his vines and plants, I think he needs more width then height, thinking of making him a double wide and giving hodor Larry’s old cage

I’m going to agree with you larry is in a 2x2x4 and I’m starting to think he needs a bigger space. He really likes to roam around. Imelda not so much, she always in two spots basking or down in her plant when she’s hot. Larry is always screen climbing even with all his vines and plants, I think he needs more width then height, thinking of making him a double wide and giving hodor Larry’s old cage
Love this idea. I definitely think male veileds will do great in a 4x4

I think you are better served by width, than height. A female is much smaller they are fine in a 18x18x36, however wider is nicer if you can swing it. Since you said "Viv" I assume you mean enclosed? As a screen cage isnt really a Viv I dont think. (even though I call them that too sometimes lol)

Anyway, I would suggest

Glass -There is the Exoterra 36x18x36 (look for locally or at a joshs frogs show)

Screen - https://dragonstrand.com/product/medium-atrium-screen-drip-easy-drainage-tray-dragon-ledges/

If you want the best of both worlds, I would go with the Atrium, and get Foamed PVC and make it a breeder series, I dont think the clear side is worth it, or the best method personally.

I been considering build a Rack, and though about this sizing for males and females in a "Rack" setup.

Back
Top Bottom