Chameleon vitamins

Floofy

Hello I am new to the chameleon community earlier today I purchased my first chameleon she is a baby veiled and is already getting used to her new enclosure. I was wondering if someone could recommend a brand for vitamins?

Attachments

• 2020-09-05.jpg
    2020-09-05.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 59
Herptivite are pretty standard. You'll also need calcium (Rep-Cal), both with & without D3.
See the Care Sheets in the Resources section for how often to use each.
In fact, read everything in the Resources section; first thing I did when I signed up here.
It'll save you a lot of noob questions. ;)

There’s many different supplement regimens. I would suggest Rep Cal calcium without D3 and then Reptivite with D3. Use the calcium without D3 on every feeding except once every 2 weeks, you’ll use the Reptivite. Is that correct @Beman ?

Since it’s now more readily available, check out Arcadia supplements on dragonstrand.com

if you have appropriate UVB lighting, this a great option. The daily CaliumPro-A is a multivitamin. It supplies B complex vitamins, carotenoids, other non-fat soluble vitamins, amino acids, Bee pollen (the current dusting magic bullet), and a variety of earth bound minerals in addition to your daily calcium

the once a week feedings alternate between a Calcium/Magnesium Supplement and Revitalize a multivitamin that includes fat soluble vitamins like D3, E and A at low doses

I like the daily water soluble vitamin and carotenoid intake, the bee pollen, the Magnesium supplement, and the low dose fat soluble vitamins this group of supplements offers

Back
Top Bottom