Chameleon v. Iguana

Yeah I gave him a little peice of my mind too. What a moron. Kat you say all he can do is call you names. This doesnt surprise me that is just his mentality.:mad: I sent you a friend request also. Dont be scared at my profile LOL.

I was a little scared, then I got over it and added you back ;).

Yes, evidently if he ever added me to his phone book, I would go under "B" for Bitch ass Who*e, because that is what he likes to call me. (I have no idea whether they censor on here...sorry!)

Unfortuntely, there are plenty of other clueless idot pet owners that mix two incompatible species in the same cage, too.

Example: I also own Sugar Gliders(google it if you are unfamilar with this exotic pet). Well, I am on their Glider forum and you the idiot out there who will put out on the message board, "Help, my flying squirrel just died. I decided to put my sugar glider in the same cage as the squirrel and I can't believe that one killed the other one".
Yep, they get these exotics and don't know anything about their natural instincts, food requirements, lighting...etc. and they think that if a species kind of looks like another species, it must be compatible.

I just had to put my two cents in, too!!

Christine

You're right, there is all sorts of idiocy out there. But he was doing an "experiment" with his pets, he even told me that. It wasn't just that he stupidly put them in the same cage.

Last edited:
Oh man... Something about giving a friggin moron a piece of my mind after a long days work relaxes me somehow...That guy is clueless and it is just sad the lack of respect he has for his animals to put them together like that. He's an immature kid that put them together hoping to see a death match on video. And to say that he "wanted to see if they would get along" just proves his immaturity. Regardless.. I still believe that him and the rest of the brainless idiots in the world like him should be put in a big cage to see if they get along... I would pay so much money to see that! And that one neighbor also... you know the one every neighborhood has that just has to bitch and complain about every tiny thing they can think of... we can throw them in the cage also!

HAHA! I saw your comment! I noticed he misspelled "brain" too. That was pretty good. And a decent testiment to the capacity of his.

HAHA! I saw your comment! I noticed he misspelled "brain" too. That was pretty good. And a decent testiment to the capacity of his.

testament* =x
Sorry, but if you're going to pick on his spelling...

Anyway, I've seen the effects of karma right before my eyes, so I have faith this retard will get what's coming to him. I hope our chameleons know how good they have it compared to some chameleons out there!

testament* =x
Sorry, but if you're going to pick on his spelling...

Anyway, I've seen the effects of karma right before my eyes, so I have faith this retard will get what's coming to him. I hope our chameleons know how good they have it compared to some chameleons out there!

You learn something new every day! He learned how to spell "brain" and I learned how to spell "testament".:p

I hope they know too!

Stupidity is part of our species, I realized a long time ago we're doomed but seeing fresh stupidity just reminds me we deserve the coming doom......

Wow what a fricken idiot! He has that stupid message as if saying hes done nothing wrong! He should give away his lizards if hes that stupid to not know they wont get along

Wow what a fricken idiot! He has that stupid message as if saying hes done nothing wrong! He should give away his lizards if hes that stupid to not know they wont get along

I thought his "innocent" message was a little silly too, especially considering the nasty messages he has been sending me.

I like to put him in a ring with a professional heavy weight boxer and see how he stacks up. With no place to run or hide.

I own both animals and i do separate them in differ cage, even tho they are next door neighbour. It ticks me off someone post that video like this, makes me wanna slap someone in instance....

Back
Top Bottom