chameleon upsidedown

Juancito

my chameleons always climb on the top screen. what does this mean? is there any way that I can stop this?

Is he new to his enclosure? Usually they do that if they are trying to explore the new, strange environment... Or he is too big for the cage and is trying to get out.

How big is the cage? How old is he

Put some clear packing tape around the inside of the screen around the top screen. They can't get a grip on the slick side of the tape. It works like a champ.

If you put clear tape up, then you block out your heat and uvb. so don't do this.

its normal. there's no reason to prevent it.

my little guy does this.its very normal.there just exploring.mine has also fallen asleep like this lol.:)

Is he new to his enclosure? Usually they do that if they are trying to explore the new, strange environment... Or he is too big for the cage and is trying to get out.

How big is the cage? How old is he

they've been on their enclosure for maybe almost a month now. its a 6 ft tall by 4 ft wide by a foot and a half deep so I don't think its size. I just wanted to know if anybody elses chams do this

My guy did that a lot when he was younger so I added more branches closer to the top and he instantly stopped doing it.

Back
Top Bottom