chameleon trade

My thoughts:

Even though the female Ambanja was free to the person, the chameleon still holds the same value as if he paid for the chameleon, when it comes to selling/trading it.

I think he is too high for the female, I would price her at $250.

Nick:D

She is a very beautiful line ambanja. But yes im trying to compare the value. I only asked a few little things. They said they had mist king system, asked if he had extra nozzles. Even just a few dollars for a hibiscus for her would be fine. Thats not unreasonable is it? I have all lights and enclosure for her. I just moved though so i literally have like no money to get her a plant.

If the enclosure is that good, then sell it & buy the cham. Depends how easily you can sell it i suppose.
Depends how much you can get for the enclosure & how quickly you can sell & how much you really want the chameleon. If your not doing anything with the enclosure, then i'd personally go for a straight swap.

If you are that tight on funds, it might be better to sell the enclosure, and create an emergency chameleon needs fund, so when you do get one, you have money for vet bills, feeders, etc.

Nick:D

Its only going to be tight until the end of the month. But i see the point. As far as selling, id not mind to do it that way, but this seems less hassle to just get a female panther.

Back
Top Bottom