Chameleon Tattoos

I don't have any cham tatts, but have seen some really good colorful cham tatts, ambilobe panther

Hi all! I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, and I love the idea of a chameleon design. Do any of you have chameleon or other reptile tattoos? Show them off here! I need some inspiration!
No Chams I do want to get one soon , I have my kitty though

I just pulled the trigger and got my first chameleon one a couple of months ago. It took 7 hours, and I will give you a couple of pieces of advice: 1. Make sure they are solid in their tattooing experience, no matter which style you go with. 2. If they give you a choice to stick it out in 1 sitting or to come back, do it in 1 sitting. Trust me. I did 2 and the 2nd sitting was horribly painful.
IMG_0752.JPG
IMG_0756.JPG

I just pulled the trigger and got my first chameleon one a couple of months ago. It took 7 hours, and I will give you a couple of pieces of advice: 1. Make sure they are solid in their tattooing experience, no matter which style you go with. 2. If they give you a choice to stick it out in 1 sitting or to come back, do it in 1 sitting. Trust me. I did 2 and the 2nd sitting was horribly painful. View attachment 256212View attachment 256213
Wow! That is so cool!! Love it!

Wow! That is so cool!! Love it!

Thank you very much. I've wanted a chameleon tattoo for awhile, and it's my 4th in total (you can see another one on my shoulder blade). I was waiting to figure out which chameleon to use, and decided on this - it's Turk, which is one from Jann's lines of veileds. I emailed my artist a few pictures, and then specified that I wanted 2 hibiscus flowers as well. We were going to do standard pink for them, but then I found the yellow to pink variety of hibiscus and am thrilled I went with that. I've toyed with adding Turk's sister Nymeria to the bottom of the tattoo, however I can only show so much tattoo at work (3 square inches), and so that wouldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom