Chameleon Tattoos

lainezor

Hey guys, do any of you have chameleon tattoos? I was thinking of eventually getting another tattoo and learning towards a chameleon. I would love to see the pictures of yours!:D

heres my veiled tattoo :) ive got another 4 or 5 hours on it until its finished

Attachments

• 8625_4572180357187_1475721634_n.jpg
    8625_4572180357187_1475721634_n.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 151
no, but it's on my list! i have a leopard gecko tattoo and a snake tattoo. someday I will have a reptile sleeve

Wow vary nice your person must be good...

I don't have any reptile tatts. I've never really thought about it. I do have a few hunting and fishing tattoos though :cool:

Thank you!! I love it it's even better then i thought it would ne. He's amazing, does different styles but specializes in realistic tattoos. His name is Nakona Macdonald he's on Facebook if you wanted to see more of his work. All of the animals he does are perfect!:D

Thank you!! I love it it's even better then i thought it would ne. He's amazing, does different styles but specializes in realistic tattoos. His name is Nakona Macdonald he's on Facebook if you wanted to see more of his work. All of the animals he does are perfect!:D

Not a problem. I would be vary proud to ware that on me lol.....

I don't have facebook I live under a rock and only come out to come on here lol:cool:

but my girlfriend has facebook ill ask her to look him up for me . Thank you for the info though

Its all an illusion :D

Wow dude that's a pretty sweet tattoo. I try to stay away from reptile tattoos. But I might have to talk to my guy and see if he can do something that.

My guys pretty he did my girlfriend s tattoo. And has done all mine including my latest bass tatt
I'm going in to talk to him in a few weeks about my next one and I might just have to change what I want. My guy designs my tatts. I just tell him what i want and let him draw it up for me from scratch find i get better tatts from a more creative person.

All very impressive tats! Just got my first one, but it was a dive flag/puzzle piece, not a reptile one. It took 2 hours, and I can't imagine going through a longer one that that! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom