Chameleon swollen ankles

Until you source plain calcium , you could grind down some cuttlefish fish. You should be able to get that from any pet shop. It's sold for birds. When coating feeders use the tinyist amount. It is tempting to use lots but think small amount.
What did vet advise? There is a place on line selling repashy calcium plus in uk.
It's big reptile world. It's £13 for 150 gms. I think you can use it daily and forget about adding other supplements. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Guys what about cuttlebone for birds? i am a bird breeder and for them to have calcium only i give them cuttlebone. Right now its kinda tough to find calcium without D3 imagine i ordered online just to get without that D3. If you just crush the cuttlebone that is pure calcium, therefore can this be use? i dont see why not.... please advise. Thanks!

Ah nice Ill get some of that :) vet just said to give a little nutroball fortnightly thats about it youve just gave me more advice! Lol £65 for an xray tad expensive

Just ordered repashey calcium plus. £17.05 including postage.fed up trying to remember which supplement to use on which day. Makes it easier for babysitters to use when I'm away.lol

Apparently not, it is a new product for me and I think it has just recently reached uk. By reading this forum it seems it's the way to go. Wait and see what other replies come on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom