Chameleon Sleeping

My veiled cham decided to sleep upside down on the top screen of his enclosure last night. I've never seen him do this before. Is that normal?

my guy sleeps in some odd spots sometimes flattened against the screen (looking like road kill lol) I wouldnt worry about it my guy has like 3 spots he always sleeps and sometimes switches it up:)

my guy sleeps in some odd spots sometimes flattened against the screen (looking like road kill lol) I wouldnt worry about it my guy has like 3 spots he always sleeps and sometimes switches it up:)

My cham usually sleeps on the same spot every night. On a branch near the top of the enclosure, he has sense I got him (about a month ago). I just thought it was odd that he decided to switch. I also thought it was funny because I've never seen him climb on the top screen of the enclosure.

yeah they do odd things sometimes my male veiled who is 7months old just started climbing upside down on the top of the screen im sure your guy is just exploring and trying new things out:) I have noticed my guy will sleep in what looks to be really uncomfortable positions barley holding on to things but whatever works for them :D here is an old pic of my male sleeping

Attachments

• DSC_0290.jpg
    DSC_0290.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 59
yeah they do odd things sometimes my male veiled who is 7months old just started climbing upside down on the top of the screen im sure your guy is just exploring and trying new things out:) I have noticed my guy will sleep in what looks to be really uncomfortable positions barley holding on to things but whatever works for them :D here is an old pic of my male sleeping

Great Pic, that does look uncomfortable. Thanks for the piece of mind

Back
Top Bottom