US Chameleon Shooting Gallery Screened Cage Feeder

I am always including the website for this feeder run and this is why. I just got my second one for Bentley. He has been using it for 2 days now. Loves it. Bane has used it since I brought him home a few months ago. I find placing it at basking level and loading it up the first few days teaches them where their food is.

Bentley 3 months old

View attachment 277280

Bane 6 months old

View attachment 277281

you have 3 chams now!? Where have I been? Lol

So large crickets cannot escape this? Ive tried 2 homemade & a commercially made feeder. The little buggers always escape!

So large crickets cannot escape this? Ive tried 2 homemade & a commercially made feeder. The little buggers always escape!
I have one bounce out rarely but it is always when I pour them in. Never have issues otherwise unless my cham nabs multiples and they fall out of his mouth.

@RoscoeVeiled This is the feeder run I recommend to everyone. It is truly fantastic. Gives them the feeling of hunting without having the bugs able to get out. Personally I prefer the Large size because I find it easier to pour feeders into the opening.

I got one of the large ones for my cham that I lost back in October. He didn't the chance to use it 😢

Now my new little one (5 1/2 months old) won't eat out of it. Actually he won't eat out of a cup either. I think he has some trust issues or something, maybe it's just related to his age 😕 he could think the shooting gallery and the cup are going to get him when he goes in for the kill.
It's weird because he has no problem eating cricket after cricket with me standing right there, cage door open wide.

I'm not sure, but free ranging his crickets and making sure he eats them rather than them hiding out in the plants is really getting old 😰

Last edited:
I got one of the large ones for my cham that I lost back in October. He didn't the chance to use it 😢

Now my new little one (5 1/2 months old) won't eat out of it. Actually he won't eat out of a cup either. I think he has some trust issues or something, maybe it's just related to his age 😕 Maybe he thinks the shooting gallery and the cup are going to get him when he goes on for the kill.
It's weird because he has no problem eating cricket after cricket with me standing right there, cage door open wide.

I'm not sure, but free ranging his crickets and making sure he eats them rather than them hiding out in the plants is really getting old 😰
With mine when they are first starting out using it I have it higher in the cage near basking level so they see the insects moving constantly. I have a branch that runs in front of it as well about an inch or two away. I load it with about a dozen feeders the first few days and they get it from there. All three of mine took to it without issue.

Last edited:
With mine when they are first starting out using it I have it higher in the cage near basking level so they see the insects moving constantly. I have a branch that runs in front of it as well about an inch or two away. I load it with about 2 dozen feeders the first few days and they get it from there. All three of mine took to it without issue.
I'll keep trying, using more crickets. I know he's tempted, he just won't bite (pun intended 🤐).
I even have a few supers in there too, and they wiggle up and down like crazy. Uggggg

Back
Top Bottom