Chameleon shipment

ChamomilleCame

Avid Member
Does anyone know of a site that ships chams to Puerto Rico? It seems like no one does... I really want another one (panther or jackson)
Thanks!

Hi!! :) im wondering the samething im also from PR and want a nosy be or nosy faly :-D bad thing most are ilegal. but you woud have to check up with the fish and wilderness department of PR and the department of agriculture. (they usually send you to fish and wilderness) Suposedly ssomeone told me that if shipped trough USPS overnight and not fed ex they actualy make it without getting caught by DUANA. If I find the info I'll let you know cuz i want one my self :-D And... There are users here from PR that have panthers and veileds. So i bet it can happen! I parent a jack :) por cierto, de donde en puerto rico eres? ^_^

Hi, im from P.R to and i have been looking for a panther chameleon for a long time, but it seems nobody ships here. :(

Oh I found alot of friend here :D, I leave in "Thailand" and got same of your problem, no body ship to "Thailand" I need Panther but can't find in "Thailand"

:confused::(

Yeah its not cool :/ lol if someone tries it would.mean placing our money and the cham at risk of being caught. To PR it might be a bit easier... Since its a territory of the US...Still risky. But to thailand its even harder. We could also try to find someone that owns one in our country and see if he breeds it. So if someone does shipment outside US with cham plz help us! :)

So is it illegal to import a certain species to PR. Or illegal to own also??

If this is the case. then im sure they are there. Just no1 is making a parade out of it.

Same with Hot Snakes (venomous). There are tonsss who have them, but everyone is hush hush!

Hola yo soy puertorriqueño de Las Piedras,

Yo envio piezas diariamente a PR por mi trabajo, regularmente el tiempo de entrega a mis clientes es alrededor de las 3:00pm esto es UPS y Fedex, estoy hablando con ellos(UPS y FEDEX) sobre lo mas temprano que entregarian en PR, yo tengo parejas de panther y debo tene algunos babies par Otoño 2012. Yo vivo en Florida so de aqui sera mas facil que de cualquier otra parte de los estados. Les mantendre informados

Yo envio piezas diariamente a PR por mi trabajo, regularmente el tiempo de entrega a mis clientes es alrededor de las 3:00pm esto es UPS y Fedex, estoy hablando con ellos(UPS y FEDEX) sobre lo mas temprano que entregarian en PR, yo tengo parejas de panther y debo tene algunos babies par Otoño 2012. Yo vivo en Florida so de aqui sera mas facil que de cualquier otra parte de los estados. Les mantendre informados

Si estas dispuesto a enviar uno a PR yo estoy muy interesado.

In English please ;-) Shipping animals from one to another country is very expensive. Flight costs minimum 300$, papers min 100$.

Jajaja si Cami no te sientas sola... somos como los ratones... Nos propagamos por todas partes del mundo, asi que internet no lo hace mas facil hahahahhaa Now im.not sure if it ilegal to import or ilegal own them lol but there are some members here from PR that own panthers and veileds. Im trying to find them...So... They had to be shiped to PR. A friend told me.its posible if shipped trough USPS. Not fedex international. But question is, if the breeder and buyer wants to take the risk. Specialy the buyer, wich looses money and can make no claims. (wich i think its fair lol) and more importanly the well being of the poor cham. Ive been going asking around sites. When i get their responses ill let you know. :)

So you are allowed then to send them from FL, VIA UPS and Fed Ex?

Tengo entendido que se puede, pero necesitarias un permiso. Tu mejor opcion es hablar con Fish and Game de PR y preguntar que se necesita. Pero se que se puede mandar un animal overnight a PR sin problema, pero tendrias que tener los permisos requeridos.

But try to talk in English, more people will be able to help you if you talk in the language most people speak. We have a lot of members that deal with international shipping who could help, just don't know what you're saying lol

Recently i bought a batch of silkworm eggs from a site. Since no site wanted to ship outside of the U.S they did. The thing is i needed a permit from the fish and wilderness of PR. I called them and they sended me the papers trough mail so that i could get the free permit but first they had to aprove it and it would take like a week or more. Sadly i had already ordered the eggs. Well it goes that they didnt place any live animal sticker or animal inside or anything, just fragile. They shipped and arrived just fine cuz they dont check it unless its labeled. Or so i was told. My eggs arrived just fine and hatched completely last night. :) So i guess as long as the sender dont place on it Reptile or live animal. It should be fine if shipped trough USPS overnight since we are US territory. So... Its always a risk to take and to find a breeder that is willing to send it. As i said before theres people in PR that have other types of chams. :) If someone knows more bout it plz let us know if you have ever shipped a cham to PR :)

I have an X-ray machine at my job. I would not be able to tell silkworm eggs from anything else. But I damn sure would be able to see an animal's skelenton and I'm sure they would flag that for a more intense inspection ( which includes opening)

Just an FYI!

Coool! Hmm maybe the ones they shipped had Metabolic bone disease and had no bones left Lol jk jk :) hehe thanks man for the info ;) then that theory is completely dismissed lol

Back
Top Bottom