Chameleon Setup? Please Help!

lizardlover15

seems like all the packages for chams have the cage included. problem is i am building my own cage but could still use the supplies. Love the starup kits but dont need the cage. Are there any kits out there that don't include a cage? or will the retailers sell the kit without the cage. hate to spend the extra cash when i dont have to

havent found anything on the classifieds recently. also i know what i need but can usually get a good deal if you buy alll the products necessary at once. found some great packages at lllreptile.com and screameleons.com but they both come with the cage. dont need that. looking for some nice packages without the cage

the first one is sold and the second just really doesnt impress me to tell you the truth. currently i am considering a cham from lance but that isnt really the issue in this thread although i am thankful for your help. I am looking to see if there are any good deals on chameleons setups without the cage. (all the sites out there ive found so far include cages and i don't want to spend the extra money when i dont need a cage.

Just buy your stuff for your cage seperately......that's what I did.....Now I no longer use my cages.....my guys free range.

Just buy what you need at LLLreptile.com

We buy all of our supplies from there. Bendy vines, supplements, dripper if needed, supplements, UVB bulbs. For light fixtures we go to home depot or lowe's. We also buy or live plants from lowe's or home depot as well.

Thanks for the help guys, but really havent found what i am looking for yet. I would rather buy it all at once if that is possible not separately and lllreptile has the package deal with a cage, would rather buy a pacakage deal without a cage. That is really the point of this thread, to find one without the cage as i dont need one.

I have not seen any package deals w/o the cage. You will most likely have to buy everything separately...if you do I suggest the site I listed above. They have the best prices I have seen anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom