Chameleon Room Pics! Share yours today!

Wow ! Very nice, One question isn't the tv mounted to the wall, If so why havent you removed the stand, lol !

HAHAHAHHA :D , nice observation.

I thought it was funny to leave the stand on. When I decided to remove it , I realized it was impossible to with it up on the wall. :D :D

Laziness and the fact I don't use it much has prevented me from taking care of it.

That and .... It does make a great place to hold the remotes.

The TV is a very good idea. If I put it and a laptop in my chamaleon rooms, the other family membery would probably never see me again:D

I only have one cham, But he has taken over a huge chunk of the room XD

-Andrea

Attachments

• cage02.jpg
    cage02.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 627
Seeing that you have a very large set-up and experience, What is your favorite plant, Are those all ficus trees. I am a newbie and will be getting my first sambava baby early jun, so i am still needing to set-up the inside of his new cage. 24x24x48 is the size i have on order. What are those rope looking vines i see ?

Well i only have 1 chameleon so I dont have a chameleon room, but I do have a snake/lizard room :0) All the setups here look great!

Where can I find those adjustable metal racks that everyone uses? They look like a great way to hold cages and allow for drainage.

What a great idea for a thread! I have been wanting to take some updated pics of our "cham room" so this will get my butt in gear! Pics to come soon.... I love seeing everyone else's set ups. We have cages coming out of our ears, so it's always nice seeing how everyone is putting stuff together and finding room for it all. (We have 25 chams, 19 geckos, 1 beardie, 1 argus monitor and 2 greyhounds!!)

Brad, I can't wait to hear about your new project. Great show in Denver, by the way, and it was a pleasure meeting you!

Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

We have noticed that most places that sell the racks don't sell the rollable casters for the bottom of them. We finally found the casters at Lowes and at the Container Store and they were pretty pricey, but well worth it if you neet to move the rack without knocking over everything that's on them.

ryan im in brea, you gotta let me come check it out sometime

We can set that up ... I love showing off the Chams and geckos.

Seeing that you have a very large set-up and experience, What is your favorite plant, Are those all ficus trees. I am a newbie and will be getting my first sambava baby early jun, so i am still needing to set-up the inside of his new cage. 24x24x48 is the size i have on order. What are those rope looking vines i see ?

I use an umbrella and ficus in most of my cages. I prefer the unbrella if I only use one.

Thanks, I couldn't find them at Home Depot :rolleyes:. I'll try Target.

Lowes has the wheeles... thats where I get the racks.

Gee, I really need some updated pictures...:eek: This is pre-MistKing. No more drippers now. I have a new 2'x2'x4' Alum-screen almost ready to be used,(awaiting mist line and a few connectors from Marty) and the "Telephone Booth" 30"x30"x72" flex is on the ajacent wall. I have 3 chams, a pair of Ambilobes, and a female Vieled. As soon as I recieve that package from Marty, I will have Laurie ship out my 4th cham, "Motor" a male 3 mo Vieled. I am in dire need of a bigger room, or ideally to get the heck out of the house I am in....:rolleyes: It's just tuff to beat $300 a month including food,utilities, and internet, thanks pop!:eek: I'm not complaining, this allows me to get that much closer to buying rather then renting when I do fly the coop. I will get some updated pictures on my days off.

BTW...great post Stefan!

Last edited:
Gee, I really need some updated pictures...:eek: This is pre-MistKing. No more drippers now. I have a new 2'x2'x4' Alum-screen almost ready to be used,(awaiting mist line and a few connectors from Marty) and the "Telephone Booth" 30"x30"x72" flex is on the ajacent wall. I have 3 chams, a pair of Ambilobes, and a female Vieled. As soon as I recieve that package from Marty, I will have Laurie ship out my 4th cham, "Motor" a male 3 mo Vieled. I am in dire need of a bigger room, or ideally to get the heck out of the house I am in....:rolleyes: It's just tuff to beat $300 a month including food,utilities, and internet, thanks pop!:eek: I'm not complaining, this allows me to get that much closer to buying rather then renting when I do fly the coop. I will get some updated pictures on my days off.

BTW...great post Stefan!

I have to get a stand like that when I move. I see everyone using them and they look very handy.

This thread has become a great success and im proud of everyone here maybe when i make space i can get a room like all yours. I just am amazed at all the kind sharing people that all share the same hobby we do. Or lifestyle lol. This is amazing and i got some info out of this as most of u did to

Back
Top Bottom