Chameleon passed... Help...

RLover09

Last night I lost my Panther Cham... He pooped out something with a bunch of blood and clear liquid... After looking at autopsy photo's I believe it was is fat pad... (clear with veins in it) Does anyone have any clue on why that would happen? I can't find anything out about it...

I am sorry for your loss. :( However that would be kind of impossible because the fat pad is in the abdomen on the outside of the intestine so it would have to get into the intestines to be able to come out the rectum as poop. So it was probably not that. Do you have any pictures?

Last night I lost my Panther Cham... He pooped out something with a bunch of blood and clear liquid... After looking at autopsy photo's I believe it was is fat pad... (clear with veins in it) Does anyone have any clue on why that would happen? I can't find anything out about it...

Was it still "attached" to him? Sounds like an intestinal prolapse.

I wish I had pictures of it but I wasn't home when it happened or when he passed... No it wasn't still attached... I know the information I have doesn't help any, I was just going out on a limb and hoping maybe someone had something like this happen... :(

Back
Top Bottom