Chameleon Only Website

Little Hat

Hi Everyone,

Wondering if anyone ever order from this website? If so, how are their products? Thinking of ordering my first enclosure and possibly my Panther from them.

Thank you for your input

i think you should do some more research before deciding on the place of purchase. ask around, find a coloration you like etc...always use the site sponsors!!!!!

Wasn't there another thread like this that was deleted?

the thread is closed...at least not fully deleted.
after reading that thread, and all it's replys, I have no idea why it was closed.

I also have no idea why this same question is being asked again, unless there is no way of seeing that thread without digging it up using the user's name (how I got to read it).

all I know is that if I asked a question on here and later find out it is gone, I'd be more then likely to re-ask the question again.

I know there has been a few crazy posts or PMs sent out to members, but this doesn't look like the original poster is that type of person.

-------------------------------

with that said, my Splat is from Liddy at Chemeleons Only and I couldn't be happyer.
his baby cage may have been a bit costly, but it is high quality (yes better then my cages from LLL) and has door knobs, unlike most cages.

here is a photo of my Splat at 11 months old.
4299537366_eeba530822_b.jpg

Harry

The reason it was closed (and why this one will be closed soon) is because this forum is not for discussing other companies / breeders. When that is allowed there is a certain liability that the forum owner must take and if the company in question is bashed in anyway they can sue the owner of the forum.

If you have an inquiry on a business goto www.faunaclassifieds.com and goto the board of inquiry. When posting your full name must be on every post, but that site allows inquiries on businesses and accepts the liability.

Yes, I don't know why. I was just seeing if anyone ordered anything from the website Chameleons Only and if so, how was the experience i.e. products, cages, chameleons

Back
Top Bottom