Chameleon Obesity and diets

I honestly want the best for my chameleon, and want him to live out a long reptile life. I honestly rather people tell me if theres something that i do not see my self. I am always learning about chameleon, and I have kept Carlo for over two years and am still learning.

I think the way people approach problems and the way that people say or bring up a problem about someone else care or chameleon needs to be changed. Ever too often people will rudely comment a critique and not give any useful information or try and help right off the bat. People would probably react better to people who critique in a friendly/helpful manner. That is why i came to chameleon forums to ask my question. I want knowledgeable people to help me learn more about chameleons.

So with that being said, Thank you, and everyone who has given me advice and has given me good constructive critique. :)

I agree, sometimes, no matter how friendly though, people throw it in your face. I think one big problem is just texting/typing in general. It's hard to see how somebody intends to come off through words alone. If we are all talking in person, I'm sure mostly everyone would get along just fine. So easy to take what people type out the wrong way.

When I got my chameleon she was very fat and lethargic. The petstore gave her mostly just superworms (Apparently crickets kept escaping from the reptile cages). I solved this by making her hunt for her food instead of cup feeding. It might take awhile but as with humans, lower calorie intake and exercise is the most effective way to lose weight. P.S I'm a fan of your youtube channel :)!
yeah I try to do a mixture of things like cup feeding and free range feeding so that Carlo can get some exercise too XD. Also thank you :) I'm glad you like my videos. I enjoy making them!

I agree, sometimes, no matter how friendly though, people throw it in your face. I think one big problem is just texting/typing in general. It's hard to see how somebody intends to come off through words alone. If we are all talking in person, I'm sure mostly everyone would get along just fine. So easy to take what people type out the wrong way.

Yes exactly there's no gentle way around it. I believe that there are certain things that can be added to a conversation that can help relax it, and theres certain things that can easily offend people. I find that using "..." is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom