Chameleon nicknames

NennytheCham

I was just thinking.. do some chameleon owners give thier chameleons nicknames? Cause I have tons of nicknames for Clover (CloverLover, Clovie, CloverLoverDoverGover) Clover has some silly nicknames. What nickname do you use for your chameleon?:p

lol! My chams name is Romeo and I call him Mr Ro Jo, Mr. Ro Ho Ho and Magoo! Don't ask me where I get the Magoo from, cause I have no idea! :rolleyes:

I was just thinking.. do some chameleon owners give thier chameleons nicknames? Cause I have tons of nicknames for Clover (CloverLover, Clovie, CloverLoverDoverGover) Clover has some silly nicknames. What nickname do you use for your chameleon?:p

Cause I have tons of nicknames for Clover (CloverLover, Clovie, CloverLoverDoverGover).... hahahahahahahaha i love the last one hahahaha

Well my cham is called Mia but her nickname is me me :p because it's her way or no way, she's way to spoilt and i think she knows it. Lol

I call Oscar by "Oscky" or "Oscar-man". And my mom calls Octavia, my brev, "Leaf" and her mate Tiberius "Stick". They're not terribly creative nicknames.

Colin is often greeted in the mornings with "hello my scaley green friend" but apart from that...hes just colin...or stupid creature!

oh gahh i have nicknames for all of them haha
i nickname everything and everyone :O
ruru is ru poo or rudy pudy or poo poo :p
cant even list the rest of them for my other chams :D

I call my shooter- Shootska, I call my nosy be - Sintatra Pants or just pants for short, dont ask me why, im weird :p. I mainly just call all of them my little monkey's or monkey faces or monk-a-lunks

I think I'll probably end up calling them all Fiddlehead. I can't believe how much their tails look like fiddleheads. Lol.

My cham Leopold I call "Leo" and "Lee Lee", and Calais I haven't really thought of a nick name since it is short enough, and my ball python Jahzyra I call "JJ" or just "J"

Limey B.

Limey's human dad's last name starts with a B.
His nickname is Limey B. (son of a B.)
and it also means Let me Be! Leave me alone!

I call all of mine Pretty boy or pretty girl most of the time, but I save all my nicknames for my female, Charlotte :D Miss Piggy, princess, silly girl, etc.

Back
Top Bottom