Chameleon Lotion? health products

unixmiah

Hi Guys,
I haven't seen anything you can buy to help my Chameleons health besides Calcium with D3, Calcium without D3 and Mineral white dust.

I really haven't seen anything in the market to help them-- especially spray products.

Have anyone used any of these ones? I just ordered Tropical Mist

I was wondering if these line of products help them? What I order is kind of
like Chameleon Lotion to help their skin and moisture.

I know a lot of you have issues with your Chameleon eating, they have an appetite booster

I wonder if any of these products work. They are made by Zilla. I wonder if I should use it and give it a try.

Its mainly just water, i bought it and quickly returned it because misting with water does the same thing.

All you need is plain water, these products are just silly extras they want to sell. I checked the main ingredient in any of those products is water

Makes sense.

What is the repti safe water conditioner?

Is that not not needed also? does it make a difference if you use it or not? i've been giving them regular water and when I spray but I got a sample packet when I order my screen cage.

Water conditioners don't add nutritional ingredients. They are supposed to remove common municipal tap water additives such as chloramines (used to control microorganisms like fecal coliform bacteria, giardia, etc). Same idea as water treatments for aquariums. So, whether you need to use it or not depends on your water source. If you have your own well and you don't need to treat your water with anything you are fine. If you are on a municipal water source and they use chloramines or add fluorides or other chemicals that's what the water conditioner is supposed to remove (or inactivate). If they use chlorine all you really have to do to get rid of it is leave the water out in an open bucket overnight...the chlorine tends to dissipate with contact with air. Call your water utility and ask them what treatment chemicals they use.

Hi Guys,
I haven't seen anything you can buy to help my Chameleons health besides Calcium with D3, Calcium without D3 and Mineral white dust.

I really haven't seen anything in the market to help them-- especially spray products.

Have anyone used any of these ones? I just ordered Tropical Mist

I was wondering if these line of products help them? What I order is kind of
like Chameleon Lotion to help their skin and moisture.

I know a lot of you have issues with your Chameleon eating, they have an appetite booster

I wonder if any of these products work. They are made by Zilla. I wonder if I should use it and give it a try.

I don't use products like this. None of them were developed with chams or their health problems in mind. If my cham has a specifically diagnosed health problem I treat that. If they have problems shedding I mist and raise the humidity level and give them showers. I know some people use the so-called "appetite stimulants", but usually there's a medical problem that needs to be dealt with and appetite recovers on its own. If you are gutloading your feeders and dusting correctly your cham should be healthy without all this stuff.

That makes perfect sense. I got the free sampler when I bought ZooMed screen cage-- I thought maybe you're supposed to use it.

Back
Top Bottom