chameleon learned a new trick.

They usually do that to get away from prey in wild. Only seen my veiled do it outside trying to make run for it.

Hmm definitely interesting, my veiled would rather bite than give up his spot😧
Oh he did bit me before 5 days ago. and still tries at first but the dead drop is a whole new thing. Came pretty much in the same days he hit puberty.

If he is dropping in cage when he see you. He is intimidated by you and see you as a predator. Is just scared of you. Read why they drop out of trees. When they hit puberty they usually become more territorial and aggressive to there area. Head butting gaping hissing and may bite.

I put my hand in cages but not close so they have the option to walk up. I have a panther that took months to walk up. If I got close to him before he would hiss gape and that stuff. But now he is fine with hands. All are different and respond differently

If he is dropping in cage when he see you. He is intimidated by you and see you as a predator. Is just scared of you. Read why they drop out of trees. When they hit puberty they usually become more territorial and aggressive to there area. Head butting gaping hissing and may bite.
he is doing the opposite.

I have one that stayed nice. Inless he is outside then the devil comes out to play. But once inside back to nice self. Think it cause doesn't want to come in. That what he started doing after puberty. I just laugh does bite just hiss and gape. Only been bit once so far by my parson by accident I think. Had roach on finger she shot finger and let her pull it in instead of pulling away. It left little teeth marks. But didn't really hurt just shocked me

Back
Top Bottom