Chameleon laying eggs

Hi and welcome! I’m sorry you and your beautiful girl are going through this right now! Unfortunately there’s a lot of misinformation out there and it seems who ever you got her from didn’t feel the need to share proper information with you. I applaud you in the research you’ve done and figured out your girl needed a lay bin and at least she laid some of her eggs. Please follow miss skittles advice as she knows what she’s talking about. Hopefully your girl will lay the rest of her eggs but if she doesn’t please take her to a vet!

Hi and welcome! I’m sorry you and your beautiful girl are going through this right now! Unfortunately there’s a lot of misinformation out there and it seems who ever you got her from didn’t feel the need to share proper information with you. I applaud you in the research you’ve done and figured out your girl needed a lay bin and at least she laid some of her eggs. Please follow miss skittles advice as she knows what she’s talking about. Hopefully your girl will lay the rest of her eggs but if she doesn’t please take her to a vet!
Hi & thank you, I know I can’t believe the people I bought her from didn’t think it was important to let me know about this I’m so upset that this could’ve all been avoided and now my baby is in pain. She is in a separate room in her laying bin so hopefully she will finish I haven’t bothered her at all except early this morning to make sure she was fine I just took a peek and I saw an egg so I’m optimistic

Hi & thank you, I know I can’t believe the people I bought her from didn’t think it was important to let me know about this I’m so upset that this could’ve all been avoided and now my baby is in pain. She is in a separate room in her laying bin so hopefully she will finish I haven’t bothered her at all except early this morning to make sure she was fine I just took a peek and I saw an egg so I’m optimistic
Best of luck to you! Should start another thread so we can help you with your husbandry and get down to what is needed!

Back
Top Bottom