Chameleon items...

How about these earrings

Attachments

• il_1140xN.3541726858_4u1g.jpg
    il_1140xN.3541726858_4u1g.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 45
I'd love them in gold...I'm allergic to silver and hypoallergenic metal too.

I think it's the nickel in them.

I also had a reaction to the first ring my husband (passed many years ago now sadly) gave me when he first started dating me. I told him I had to give it back to him...he thought I was breaking up with him ...until I showed him my finger...then he understood.
(He teased me that I thought a simple silver ring wasn't good enough for me and all I really wanted was a more expensive gold one! The finger was just an excuse!)

You should see what happened when I had surgery and they forgot I was allergic to staples and forgot to stitch the incision instead of stapling it. Actually, you wouldn't have wanted to see it.
They wanted to remove the staples and stitch it when they realized the mistake..several days later. I said no way...I'll get through it.

Last edited:
You should see what happened when I had surgery and they forgot I was allergic to staples and forgot to stitch the incision instead of stapling it. Actually, you wouldn't have wanted to see it.
They wanted to remove the staples and stitch it when they realized the mistake..several days later. I said no way...I'll get through it.
You are a brave person!

Back
Top Bottom