Chameleon in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

right!? i watched it, and i saw a black shape that looked like a jackson's chameleon, and i spent like 15 seconds thinking if i should rewind or not to check. and i felt so satisfied when i saw i was right!

hahaha yeah i noticed that years ago (im old tho :( ) hahaha but i love that scene..kinda a weird and dark part of willy in that..:D

I was just watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on abc Family, and what do i see in the tunnel boat scene? a Jackson's Chameleon! I did a quadruple-take!

I recorded it with my phone and yes... i actually put it on youtube. here's the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYqeOC-oXts&feature=youtu.be

omfg thats trippy. i love johnny but he really has taken on some terrible movies thanks to tim burton.

hes not revolutionary anymore it all seems forced.

and god dammit give me some for serious umpa loompas. not just clones of the same guy. jesus you could have given so many short people nice paychecks. no just some odd little man?! may have just used gollum

oh wow! thats so cool! i never noticed that! i wonder if there are any other chams hidden in the movie!

Way to go I can't watch it on my phone now I'm digging around for the movie at 11 o'clock and my wifes not thrilled!

In that same scene sequence you can see a chicken being beheaded. Pretty crazy to think that slipped into a children's movie! I never gave it much thought until re-watching it and having that conversation with my roommate.

Michelle

In that same scene sequence you can see a chicken being beheaded. Pretty crazy to think that slipped into a children's movie! I never gave it much thought until re-watching it and having that conversation with my roommate.

Michelle

as i was watching it yesterday, realized there are a lot of very questionable scenes. it's great either way:)

haha thats cool, i just saw a cham the other day in the movie congo, that i had never noticed before.

haha thats cool, i just saw a cham the other day in the movie congo, that i had never noticed before.

My dog pays no attention to T.V. normally but he has watched Congo all the way through three times now. No joke...He loves those bad gorillas!:)

I like the jacksons in The Lion King! Simba tried to scare it by roaring. It just walked away. :)

I know this is an old thread. However, it's New Year's Eve, my kids are watching "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", and I noticed the chameleon during the scene when the boat is speeding through the tunnel. It was mentioned here that the chameleon is a Jackson's chameleon, but can anyone confirm what species it is? I'm leaning toward a Johnston's chameleon, even though the entire chameleon is not in focus so I couldn't see the dorsal crest clearly. Just letting my kids stay up to bring in the new year, and being a little bored having seen the movie so many times, I thought I would get on the forums and ask an unimportant question. :)

Perry

Back
Top Bottom