Chameleon Gazebo

jknight

Hey everyone!!!

So as I was searching the forum and seeing everyone’s ideas for free ranges/ enclosure set ups I was inspired. We have a Gazebo in the back yard that seemed to perfect to not us for Chams. It is perfect to keep out any unwanted creatures like birds when the Chams are outside. Keeping in mind this is not a true free range and that it will not be a 24/7 "home" for any of my Chams here is what I have so far.

So there are addictions to this set up that I will be looking to add in the near future.
1. I bought the Oribit basic misting system that I will be installing
2. I need to find a way without destroying the gazebo to get some nature sunlight
3. More vines/ plants

As the plants grow in it will fill in more. Any Ideas and suggestions would be great.

If you have a uv meter i would check the levels. You might find out your cloth only filters out 50-75% of the uvb rays, which would still make it like a repisun 25.0...

If you have a uv meter i would check the levels. You might find out your cloth only filters out 50-75% of the uvb rays, which would still make it like a repisun 25.0...

Great point! I will have to check that out, thanks! Im planning on using this only a few hours during the weekends per cham

Back
Top Bottom