Chameleon fountain

I bought a couple of these with hopes my Parson's would drink out of them. I've only tried it with one chameleon and so far she hasn't drank for it as far as i've seen. I think if I can get them to drink out of it it would be great. Parson's need tons of water and that's not always easy with their indoor cages in the winter.

Yup yup, we shall all start trainingchameleon how to drink , after all we are their owner not their pets, maybe we can put a cricket and a hornworm pic on the Fountain..seduce them a bit,since they can't hear well,but I bet they can see some "ACTION"....by the way, that was some nice water system you got ACTION JACKSON....beats my 2 buckets of water anyday :rolleyes:

I bought a couple of these with hopes my Parson's would drink out of them. I've only tried it with one chameleon and so far she hasn't drank for it as far as i've seen. I think if I can get them to drink out of it it would be great. Parson's need tons of water and that's not always easy with their indoor cages in the winter.

I came to my own conclusion......."WHY DO CHAMELEONS CROSS THE ROAD?...................

THEY CROSS THE ROAD JUST TO GO TO THE CHAMELEON FOUNTAIN BAR DRINK THEIR WATER AND SEE THE NAKED CRICKETS AND HORNWORMS.....yup..yup. :rolleyes:

a really big dripper?

I came to my own conclusion......."WHY DO CHAMELEONS CROSS THE ROAD?...................

THEY CROSS THE ROAD JUST TO GO TO THE CHAMELEON FOUNTAIN BAR DRINK THEIR WATER AND SEE THE NAKED CRICKETS AND HORNWORMS.....yup..yup. :rolleyes:

And Lots Royal cookies too....Yup....yup :rolleyes:

I got one for my chameleon because I saw nothing but positive videos and feedback but my male cares nothing for it. He won't even go near it. I also had an issue with rigging it in the screen cage. I plan on getting another chameleon soon so we'll see if he/she will like it.

I bought this a week ago. My chameleon immediately took to it. My only problem with it was that there is no easy way to set up in a screen cage. I had to make a small hole to pull the power cord through. I then attached three strong magnets to secure it.

I know what it looks like. I have one myself. Just interested to see how you got yours attaches to the cage. I used parachord, a piece of copper wire and an extra light stand I had. I couldn't find a way to make use of the back part where it has that thing you slide the suction cup into.

I'll take a picture for you when i get home. After having installed it in my cage i realized i should have just purchased some dragon strand ledges. It would have made installation much easier.

Just got one a week ago!

I got that fountain a week ago, great concept, low maintenance but... Very noisy!!! I bought it to replace my dripper that looked like plant with 3 leaves. That dripper had nothing but issues when my cham moved it I would come home to a flooded terrarium. What I wound up doing was taking that pump out and putting it in the bio bubble. It works great now and you can't even hear it! I still haven't seen my cham drink from it though. good luck!

Bio Bubble products are usually cheap made in China CRAP. A long back story on the people that own the company that I don't want to get into. I can't speak about the quality of this particular item. Sounds cool, but don't just on the awesome boat. Try it out first.

I guess I will have to get me some magnets and try that out. Thanks for the pictures. Mine isn't noisy at all. Especially if you adjust the flow settings to lower.

It's definitely not whisper quiet, haha. But i don't find it to be loud on the lowest setting.

Just ordered one of these. In 6 months I've seen my veiled drink 1 time. Not shy at all about eating though. I hope he likes this as it will give me a little more peace of mind about hydration.

Back
Top Bottom