Chameleon Forums Art Gallery

Solid Snake

Avid Member
Welcome!
This thread will be for artists to display there work.
Any and all art is welcome.
Finished peices only.
DISPLAY ONLY
:)
(no commenting)

When entering a piece, please feel free to give a description or comment on the piece you are displaying.

So! Lets fill up our empty gallery!
gallery_empty.jpg

Last edited:
oilpaintuntouch.jpg

-No Title-
Oil on board.

"I only used three colors (red, yellow, black) and like how it came out. The scribbly bit in the middle is actually my signature. I do a lot of work around one large signature."
Painted on 04/20/11.​

Don't know if this actually counts as artwork, just doodles I do in my classes when the teachers drone on and on and on.

1: took pic upside down but it's a guitar (abstract)
2: edited on computer abstract guitar.
3: 2 but squiggle taken away, not sure which looks better.
4: Something I screwed up on and never finished.

(Will post after I resave, CF only lets me post it once and it won't let me post in an edit)

Last edited:
Don't know if this actually counts as artwork, just doodles I do in my classes when the teachers drone on and on and on.

1: took pic upside down but it's a guitar (abstract)
2: edited on computer abstract guitar.
3: 2 but squiggle taken away, not sure which looks better.
4: Something I screwed up on and never finished.

(Will post after I resave, CF only lets me post it once and it won't let me post in an edit)

Here they are, probably out of order.

Attachments

• original abstract guitar.jpg
    original abstract guitar.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 127
  • abstract guitar I did with squiggle.jpg
    abstract guitar I did with squiggle.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 141
  • abstract guitar original I did.jpg
    abstract guitar original I did.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 91
  • abstract guitar without squiggle.jpg
    abstract guitar without squiggle.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 139
Here's a different genre.. horror makeup I do, I suck at it since I haven't had any training but constructive critisism always helps, the gash where it looks like you got hit with a ball is too round I know, I redid and made a vid of it on my youtube Karmapocolypse. Here's a few.

1. Gash
2. Slit
3. Burn

I mostly use liquid latex or mortician's wax with fake blood and eyeshadows I buy for shading, bruise color.

Attachments

• gore gash .jpg
    gore gash .jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 110
  • split forehead hehe.jpg
    split forehead hehe.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 110
  • burn baby burn!.jpg
    burn baby burn!.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 124
here's a different genre.. Horror makeup i do, i suck at it since i haven't had any training but constructive critisism always helps, the gash where it looks like you got hit with a ball is too round i know, i redid and made a vid of it on my youtube karmapocolypse. Here's a few.

1. Gash
2. Slit
3. Burn

i mostly use liquid latex or mortician's wax with fake blood and eyeshadows i buy for shading, bruise color.

freaking excellent!

walking dead fan?

edit* oh crap i missed the no commenting part ill add mine just so its a post...that wont work...it wont let me upload it again becuase the same file is in forum art, even if i change the name.

SORRY solid heres a peice ive got on my kitchen wall XD
l.jpg

LOL and heres a clown i drew on the back of a seating chart when i worked at longhorn becuase one of the hostesses was deathly afaird of them

l.jpg

and this was a coat of arms i did doe a school project, i incorporated connors(father side) and foley(mothers

i had to be done out of construction paper, one day when i get good at drawing i want to redo this. i want the serpent on a rapier and have his tail actually be the handgaurd so that hes one with the blade

l.jpg

and a snail lamp i made out of wire (i used to steal scrap when i worked at the home depot)

l.jpg

l.jpg

i coiled all that wire by hand, it was a pain to figure out how to actually execute the concept

l.jpg

and my gf on a lamp

l.jpg

sry for the volume of pics im going through my old myspace :p

l.jpg

cant find the original without me effing up the sword with fotoflexer

l.jpg

another peice made of construction paper

ill leave it at that pumpkins dont count do they?

Last edited:
I started out drawing animals, until this year I have focused more on people, more so on famous movie characters/actors. I like drawing characters as more people can relate to it and understand.

- 1st one, jack sparrow ( duh!) Done with 2B pencils, and 4B for the background. Done on regular sketch paper.

- 2nd, Harrison Ford's alter egos. Inspired by George Lucas' films. Done on sketch board, aswell as 2B and 4B pencils.

Attachments

• 313400_2299871610583_1062932063_32229409_937676839_n.jpg
    313400_2299871610583_1062932063_32229409_937676839_n.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 431771_3058088805539_1062932063_32561167_716884697_n.jpg
    431771_3058088805539_1062932063_32561167_716884697_n.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 127
I started out drawing animals, until this year I have focused more on people, more so on famous movie characters/actors. I like drawing characters as more people can relate to it and understand.

- 1st one, jack sparrow ( duh!) Done with 2B pencils, and 4B for the background. Done on regular sketch paper.

- 2nd, Harrison Ford's alter egos. Inspired by George Lucas' films. Done on sketch board, aswell as 2B and 4B pencils.

WOW very impressive!!! I LOVE Johnny Depp!!!

My first picture is supposed to be my horse and me, with permanent marker and pastels. The second is colored pencils, and the third are turtle wall decorations I made!

Last edited:
I've got more ;)
These are all dream catchers I made. I have more, but I lost some :( and some were given away. I made these all @ summer camp. Here they are:
This is the DC I made this year. It was my top notch project. Its the most complex DC anyone has done @ camp. I felt special :D (2011) Made w hemp
IMG_7820.jpg

Made this in 2010, its two conected rings. This was the first of its kind made @ camp. Made w hemp
IMG_7821.jpg

This was one I made in 2010. I dont think it was the first one done @ camp, but Im almost sure. Its def one of the prettiest. Made w hemp
IMG_7823.jpg

I actually made 3 of these. The others were given away. I made it from sticks I found around. Made w hemp (2011)
IMG_7824.jpg

This one I made in 2009 i think. Dont remember. Its made w fake sinew.
IMG_7827.jpg

First double DC made in camp. Made in 2010 w hemp
IMG_7828.jpg

IMG_7829.jpg

Second simple DC I ever made. Made in 2009 w hemp
IMG_7830.jpg

This is one I made in 2009 w hemp and a lot of beads :p
IMG_7822.jpg

Paper mache sculpture. Its a bear-lephant (bear elephant ;) )
IMG_7833.jpg

I make pictures out of bottle caps. Here is a recent one, next project is a chameleon. It's a tough job drinking all those beers, but someone has to do it (might as well be me).

image.jpg

iv got a ton of artwork. not as good as all of this cool stuff but iv got some drawings and a paper mache thing iv gotta find.ill post the pics in a minute;)

You know guys, there are some rules in big red letters at the very beginning of the thread...

...just saying...

...mods will delete specific posts if the poster requests it...

...just saying...

Back
Top Bottom