chameleon food

eldarado

hey guys.. this is the first site that has every thing needed to feed your cham.. they have a great package deal with gutload,drink,crickets and calcium.. I would recommend this place to be a one stop ticket for beginners... they also have phoenix worms,silk worms and much more.. the reason I post this is because.. I asked before if I can get gut load,phoenix worms and crickets at the same place... most people said no.. they all ordered from 2 to 3 different places.. the only thing needed besides this is the multi vitamin, but they might have it there.. I just didn't check.. I hope this helps some people out...

http://www.premiumcrickets.com/

it would be great if they had something like this closer to me but unfortunately, i'm all the way up in vancouver and i highly doubt they'd ship to canada lol. sigh

I dont think they have supps.. but before I was going to order crix, gut load, phoenix worms , calcium without d3 ,and cricket drink, and I had to go to 3 different places.. this place has a cricket package with heat packs, double box
that is dirt cheap.. I got 100 phoenix worms, 500 crix, 1 gallon cricket drink, 1 pound gutload, 1/2 pound calcium, heat pack, double box for 38 dollars including shipping.. that seems pretty cheap to me.. the deal I got is called cricket complete.. I think its great.. I figured I share this place because you guys helped me a great deal.. and I just wanted to show my appreciation...

I can vouch for Mike at Premium Crickets.
He is a good guy and will make sure everything is right with your order.
I put a link on my website so he has to be cooool!
Heroic Chameleons

Back
Top Bottom