chameleon eggs

thepanther17

i have not started breeding my chameleons but if i did i would want to know if you could sell chameleons as eggs or do they have to hatch before selling?:confused:

i have not started breeding my chameleons but if i did i would want to know if you could sell chameleons as eggs or do they have to hatch before selling?:confused:

I know the difference between chameleons and eggs so I would not buy an egg that looked like a chameleon:p

You could try it, but I doubt you'd find many people interested. Shipping would, I think, be unreasonable. The chances that any shipped eggs would arrive as anything other than dead (due to a combination of improper temperatures and rough handling in transit) would be fairly low. If you don't feel confident raising the offspring, you might be able to coordinate with a local hobbyist or breeder with experience and either give the eggs away, or sell them dirt cheap. If that's something you want to try to do I'd inquire well before you think about breeding any species.

You could try it, but I doubt you'd find many people interested. Shipping would, I think, be unreasonable. The chances that any shipped eggs would arrive as anything other than dead (due to a combination of improper temperatures and rough handling in transit) would be fairly low. If you don't feel confident raising the offspring, you might be able to coordinate with a local hobbyist or breeder with experience and either give the eggs away, or sell them dirt cheap. If that's something you want to try to do I'd inquire well before you think about breeding any species.

ok but how cheap would you think...im not really trying to make a profit or anything

I actually sold an egg at a flea market once. It was a school teacher who wanted it for a classroom to observe/hatch/raise. She called me about 4 months later and told me it had hatched. I continued to give her support. She actually gave it back to me at the end of the school year. It was a female Veiled.

I actually sold an egg at a flea market once. It was a school teacher who wanted it for a classroom to observe/hatch/raise. She called me about 4 months later and told me it had hatched. I continued to give her support. She actually gave it back to me at the end of the school year. It was a female Veiled.

nice
so she gave it back because it was producing eggs???

No. When the school year was over, she just gave it back. She only had it for her class. It was only about 3 1/2 months old when I git it back from her.

Back
Top Bottom