Chameleon Eating Plant

Stella once stripped her decent sized hibiscus of just about all of it’s leaves. Then she patiently waited for them to grow back and get fully formed before starting at it again. When I redid all of my enclosures, all of the pothos were just long empty vines…no leaves.
This is why it confuses me so much when people say they get no nutritional value from plants lol. Why would they eat so much of something for no reason? It's like dogs eating cardboard lol

This is why it confuses me so much when people say they get no nutritional value from plants lol. Why would they eat so much of something for no reason? It's like dogs eating cardboard lol
There must be a reason…we just haven’t been able to truly figure it out yet.
Btw, my dog does eat cardboard, plastic, paper and everything else he can fit in his mouth that interests him. I can’t recall the last time we were able to go a full day without me having to stick my hand in his mouth to remove something. After 6 years, he is finally getting a bit better…used to have to stick my hand in his mouth to retrieve non food items multiple times a day.

Btw, my dog does eat cardboard, plastic, paper and everything else he can fit in his mouth that interests him. I can’t recall the last time we were able to go a full day without me having to stick my hand in his mouth to remove something. After 6 years, he is finally getting a bit better…used to have to stick my hand in his mouth to retrieve non food items multiple times a day.
My dog does not, but ive known plenty of dogs that will.

Yes my dog eats the cardboard scratcher thats for the cats. I've heard it is a source of fiber, which is why they would do something as strange as eating cardboard. There must be a reason for chameleons destroying a pothos like a Thanksgiving Turkey

Take a look at these! Super cool!
IMG_20201025_150249314.jpg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sUDJzWnxjXxVEd9eA

Back
Top Bottom