Chameleon drinking from mist head...

danhinch

Does anyones chams drink directly from the misting head? A couple of mine drink from the spray bottle and one will drink from a cup(if i hold it for him). Im not sure how my chams will get water when I install a automated misting system next week ;)
Dan

Some just might, My male ambilobe likes to stand in the mist with his mouth open. The rest prefer to lap it off the leaves and screen.

I'd love to see a video of the cup drinker!:D

-Jay

I also have an ambilobe that likes drinking right from the bottle. He stands there w/ his mouth open as well and likes the mist sprayed right into his mouth. Then he will walk up to the bottle and lick right off the spray tip. This guy is probably my most territorial chameleon as well, he is a snappy guy, go figure.

Mine likes to sit right under the dripper. they are smart animals it wont take them long to figure out where to drink the water from:)

My Nosy Be likes to drink from the drops off the mist head once it's stopped spraying. He also likes to drink off the droplets on his screen when I spray from outside the cage.

my male panther is so spoiled rotten he grabs my hand when he sees me holding the mister bottle and he puts his mouth around it. somtmes he even pokes at my finger to signal me to start spraying. Hes such a punk. 2 of my females will drink directly from the nozzel of their habamister

Back
Top Bottom