Chameleon Day

If there was an annual day to celebrate chameleons what date would you suggest and why?

crossing season 4 GIF
March 7 to honor the discovery of the oldest fosil.
The World's Oldest Chameleon Was Just Uncovered in a 99-Million-Year-Old Amber Fossil JOSH HRALA 7 MARCH 2016 Researchers have just announced the discovery of one of the world's oldest known chameleon specimen, which has been preserved in amber for almost 100 million years.

March 7 to honor the discovery of the oldest fosil.
The World's Oldest Chameleon Was Just Uncovered in a 99-Million-Year-Old Amber Fossil JOSH HRALA 7 MARCH 2016 Researchers have just announced the discovery of one of the world's oldest known chameleon specimen, which has been preserved in amber for almost 100 million years.
This was a day I also looked at!

Joking when I say this:
I am an April 1st baby and was offended by the crossing out of the 1st (even if it was a Tuesday and Aprils this year was Friday). Brad!
Joking about being offended and the "Brad !" appreciate everything you do for us. (y)

Need help finding the Chameleon in amber, if that is a potential date. I don't see it with the pictures of lizards in amber when looking up the discovery.
Could be a "fool" thing that, I am gifted with by birth others just are. hee hee hee :LOL: (y)
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom