Chameleon constipation or eggs?

If she has a calcium issue, it can cause the bowels to slow down too since calcium plays a part in muscle contractions too.

I'd up her hydration via mistings and possibly a shower if done correctly. You could buy some hornsworms or silks both are full of water and should help her go. in normal chams it can make them have runny poops so with her it should stimulate her to go. If she eats any fruits you could give her some strawberry or watermeleon slices those both are good natural laxatives. Ive never given a cham cod liver oil. Ive heard of it being used... But i'd personally try natural remedies first. They can go weeks without a bm btw.

Quit worrying about her taking a bm. When you get your husbandry issues corrected she will start eliminating normally again. I'd start researching gutloading, buy some new crickets and other feeders. Get her temps correctly measured with a digital therm/hygrometer. Get one with an external probe and attach that probe to her basking branch so you can accurately measure her temps. Then get her a nice large screened cage with live plants and many many vines and branches. It will be much easier to measure and control the temps and humidity without worrying about the constant wet enviroment of a glass cage. jmpo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom