Chameleon Cantina

katelynpc

I was wondering how much success people have had with this? It looks perfect and affordable, so any input would be appreciated. I mean the drinking fountain btw.

I can't speak as someone who's bought one, but based on what I've read on here it's been quite effective and successful, plus the price is apparently quite reasonable.

I'm going to guess that one of the issues with it would be sterilization. If you kept it clean and kept water fresh every day or so, i'd think it wouldn't be that big of an issue to use it. but i could be totally wrong too

it works great! you just have to change the water daily and the carbon filter weekly and it will be great!

I wonder if it would be possible to modify it to use external reservoir to make filling it easier? I don't have one but thinking of getting one at end of year when my cage is built

I wonder if it would be possible to modify it to use external reservoir to make filling it easier? I don't have one but thinking of getting one at end of year when my cage is built

I think it wouldl be easy. the tube to the pump is easily interchangeable and if you drilled a hole in the bottom of the current reservoir and attached a tube to the new one I think it may work

I know that people have been happy with the cantina as far as getting their cham to drink goes. I ordered one and gave it a try. The pump is WAY too loud. It's actully annoyingly loud even on lowest flow rate. I didn't even install it in my enclousure. Not sure if they are all as loud as mine. Great idea but poorly executed and low quality.

I have three and my chams checked them out but I never saw one drink. I left them up for about three months and then took them down because I got tired of cleaning them. My chams spend allot of time outside this time of year so maybe I'll try them again this winter.

Back
Top Bottom