Chameleon Breeder Podcast New Episode on Cages :)

I’m subscribed to the breeder podcast so I can get reminders on my phone when he uploads a new podcast. Always looking forward to new ones! Haven’t listened to it yet but it sounds like it’s a going to be a good one!

Hey y'all there is a new podcast... I really enjoyed listening to it. For all the newbies this podcast is amazing and there is a ton of info you can learn from it.
https://www.chameleonbreeder.com/podcast/ep-113-chameleon-cage-size-material/
Thanks for the link Becca, it was very interesting. So what I took from this podcast is that I can take a 10 Gallon tall fish tank. Smash out the glass on the left side. Screen that side and the top off and have a happy chameleon enclosure.

LOL, JK

Looking forward to getting my Medium Tall Clearside Atrium enclosure. Looks like he finally has the price and order option on his websites also.

Thanks for the link Becca, it was very interesting. So what I took from this podcast is that I can take a 10 Gallon tall fish tank. Smash out the glass on the left side. Screen that side and the top off and have a happy chameleon enclosure.

LOL, JK

Looking forward to getting my Medium Tall Clearside Atrium enclosure. Looks like he finally has the price and order option on his websites also.
LOL I was like uggg when reading then I laughed. Yeah I saw that has it updated on the website as well. I really love the layout of it. I have mine set up exactly the way he talks about with my heat on the screen side and my moisture on the clearside.

LOL I was like uggg when reading then I laughed. Yeah I saw that has it updated on the website as well. I really love the layout of it. I have mine set up exactly the way he talks about with my heat on the screen side and my moisture on the clearside.

What’s your ambient indoor RH like? Mine can get down to 40% with my AC running even though I live in the muggy south. I’m strongly considering the Vivarium configuration to make controlling my humidity easier, but I’m waiting for him to release some more info on that style cage.

What’s your ambient indoor RH like? Mine can get down to 40% with my AC running even though I live in the muggy south. I’m strongly considering the Vivarium configuration to make controlling my humidity easier, but I’m waiting for him to release some more info on that style cage.
Yeah I have a higher natural humidity level. Runs normally 45-55%. I have the Medium Tall Clearside Atrium and it has worked well for me. I like the wider enclosure.

I live in western Pennsylvania in a split level house. My downstairs family/man cave currently is 55-60% even with the ad running. It's been raining here a lot lately with high outside humidity. If you already have 55% humidity in the daytime. Do you just mist enough to wet the plants or would a dripper be enough for drinking?

I live in western Pennsylvania in a split level house. My downstairs family/man cave currently is 55-60% even with the ad running. It's been raining here a lot lately with high outside humidity. If you already have 55% humidity in the daytime. Do you just mist enough to wet the plants or would a dripper be enough for drinking?
I have a dripper running only during the day.

Back
Top Bottom