Chameleon Bonsai

LazardLizard

Finally starting to put them together...

Now the long wait for new growth to shape and trim for the look I'm going for. (Deep Tropical)

-No, thats not all the lighting.:)-

Sorry, for got to attach...

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 176
Sorry, long day... Got it right this time:)

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 123
Looks great! And in 2 weeks when the pothos takes over (lol) it'll be even thicker. That's a really nice set up you have too, I love the row of cages.

Darn, and I see you're in Bradenton. I'm so annoyed I had to move from Sarasota, I'm starting to see so many people who live between Venice and Tampa, I had the plan to get member meet-ups going or something which would have been fun. Ugh! Alas!

lol, thanks... I want to wind the pothos around some of the branches so it looks more natural, as well as glue some of them to the sides.

Move back:D, I am born and raised Sarasotaian:D

Looks great! And in 2 weeks when the pothos takes over (lol) it'll be even thicker. That's a really nice set up you have too, I love the row of cages.

Darn, and I see you're in Bradenton. I'm so annoyed I had to move from Sarasota, I'm starting to see so many people who live between Venice and Tampa, I had the plan to get member meet-ups going or something which would have been fun. Ugh! Alas!

Thank you, no they are all in there own pots, they are just postioned to intergrade with each other to look like they grew that way.(old gardening trick)

4 Plants: Ficus(back left), Macho Fern(back right), Golden Pothos(front), and the ???Forgot(sitting on top of potho to break up the greens and textures)

How do you make your foliage look like that? Do you use a single pot? Really clean looking

Back
Top Bottom