Chameleon Boarding in Dallas, Texas

If you are in the Dallas, Texas area and need to board your chameleon I am available. You can check me out on Instagram @BorisTheChameleon to see my chameleons and room. On Facebook I am Chameleon Boarding @boristhechameleon. I have been a vet technician for over 10 years and I have owned chameleons for 15 years. I am doing this because I have found that it is so hard to trust anyone to take care of my beloved chameleons. I am OCD about mine and will give the same care to yours.

If you are in the Dallas, Texas area and need to board your chameleon I am available. You can check me out on Instagram @BorisTheChameleon to see my chameleons and room. On Facebook I am Chameleon Boarding @boristhechameleon. I have been a vet technician for over 10 years and I have owned chameleons for 15 years. I am doing this because I have found that it is so hard to trust anyone to take care of my beloved chameleons. I am OCD about mine and will give the same care to yours.

I have had a great person that has helped me with my chameleons when I have gone out of town. But I know it won't last forever as he will graduate college and move on. I have a "modest" collection and I would not have a way to move them to your place. Would you be willing to care for them at my house? If so, I will most certainly keep your information.

I have had a great person that has helped me with my chameleons when I have gone out of town. But I know it won't last forever as he will graduate college and move on. I have a "modest" collection and I would not have a way to move them to your place. Would you be willing to care for them at my house? If so, I will most certainly keep your information.
That is possible. Keep my information and let me know if you need me. It would depend on how far away you are from me.

Rockwall is really too far for me to go back and forth. I am in North Dallas. You are welcome to bring them to me if you ever need to.

Welcome! I'm @ceklund05 on IG. I'd like to say that I've been following @boristhechameleon for a while now and she provides the best care for her reptiles and it obviously shows in her picture and videos!

Rockwall is really too far for me to go back and forth. I am in North Dallas. You are welcome to bring them to me if you ever need to.

Oh yeah, I see now you are in The Colony.

I appreciate that, but moving roughly 70 chameleons is not easy!! I think it's cool you will board chameleons for people though! Nice work!

I wish I lived near you... the only place I have that I would trust Stark with is his vet. By the way I love your chams and instagram (im @the.veiled on Instagram)

I wish I lived near you... the only place I have that I would trust Stark with is his vet. By the way I love your chams and instagram (im @the.veiled on Instagram)
Aww thank you so much. I have a reptile shop near me that boards but I am so over protective and nutty about my chameleons I don't want customers walking by them all day looking at them and making them scared.

Am I the only one wondering "will i get mine back?". I know it sounds funny, but other than scars, its kinda hard to to pick them out of the group. Its not like picking up Fefe from the doggie day care and they run to out out of the sea of black labs. I can just see a row of 20 cages, all with panthers from the same island chain :)

"which one is yours?"

Um, its the one that wont eat dubias under and circumstances.

-walks around with a cup of dubias...

nope
nope
nope
wait we have winner, this one just poofs at them.

Am I the only one wondering "will i get mine back?". I know it sounds funny, but other than scars, its kinda hard to to pick them out of the group. Its not like picking up Fefe from the doggie day care and they run to out out of the sea of black labs. I can just see a row of 20 cages, all with panthers from the same island chain :)

"which one is yours?"

Um, its the one that wont eat dubias under and circumstances.

-walks around with a cup of dubias...

nope
nope
nope
wait we have winner, this one just poofs at them.
Hahahahahahaha

"modest"? :ROFLMAO::LOL::rolleyes: I'm not sure what your definition of that is, but in my book 70 is a bit past modest. LOL

I had to go out of town in October, and my mom fed my babies for me. I was so worried about them that I made her video chat so I could see them everyday!

Back
Top Bottom