Chameleon adoption

hello, I have several female Veiled Chameleons that I love- and have raised since they were eggs, now 8 months old- I am returning to full time work outside of the home and that will leave them without the Love they deserve- I am willing to part with them- as long as they go to a home where they will be loved and never neglected.

If anyone is interested in them and please let me know- I will pay to ship them or drive a decent distance to meet anyone willing to love them.

I can post pictures of them - and just to clarify you don’t have to take all of them, I will send them to different homes.

Where are you located? I can try to help you find good homes for them. Pictures would be very helpful too.

@Tucklander

Would you be interested in one of these pretty little ladies or know anyone that might?

Here are two of them, I am still deciding on the third...

The girl with the funny eyes is Karma, the one on my shoulder is Cami

Attachments

• ACAF8667-590B-4533-9B3C-ED9A2BA6FE73.jpeg
    ACAF8667-590B-4533-9B3C-ED9A2BA6FE73.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 164
  • A060C31B-617F-4C75-8AD1-B259FB8DF5CD.jpeg
    A060C31B-617F-4C75-8AD1-B259FB8DF5CD.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 153
The first girl has problems with her eyes
and needs to see the vet. There’s a good chameleon vet in Charlotte, Dr. Matthew Wheelock. If you can’t afford a vet I can line you up with a really nice lady that takes rescues. She has vets and will get her fixed up and find her a kind and loving forever home. You might want to consider sending all of them to her. I highly recommend her.

I would consider taking “Cami” if she came with an enclosure as I cannot afford to do the purchase of another whole set-up over again (right now)...I know that’s a lot to ask. I don’t know if you have several enclosures or ??? But I’m right outside of Matthews...I work full time but have two teenagers and my wife and I are on slightly different schedules too, so my guy gets misted usually 4 times a day and is doing great. Let me know. I’m afraid of taking a chameleon on that has some health issues though (sorry) I’m only three months in to having my guy...

Is her eyes always like that or was she cleaning them when you took the picture?

Always been that way- ever since she was a baby - but she has always been healthy, I no longer have the time to bring them to the vet- my male Veiled has cost me almost 800 between two trying to get him healthy.

The first girl has problems with her eyes
and needs to see the vet. There’s a good chameleon vet in Charlotte, Dr. Matthew Wheelock. If you can’t afford a vet I can line you up with a really nice lady that takes rescues. She has vets and will get her fixed up and find her a kind and loving forever home. You might want to consider sending all of them to her. I highly recommend her.

Yes, her eyes have been like that since she was a baby- it was how we could tell her apart from the rest I added another picture as well- she has always been healthy and I have never seen her rub them on branches or try to clear them.

Here is another pic of her where you can clearly see that part of her eyes protrude

Attachments

• C81F2816-C5A0-450B-839E-D4DE024AFDE7.jpeg
    C81F2816-C5A0-450B-839E-D4DE024AFDE7.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 106
Hey, I fully discussed it with my wife and she’s not on board until I build what I’m calling a double enclosure. B/c I am getting another Cham, but I have to be fully ready this time. I apologize I cannot help and hope you find them good homes. I’m just not ready for Cham #2 yet...sorry.

Hey, I fully discussed it with my wife and she’s not on board until I build what I’m calling a double enclosure. B/c I am getting another Cham, but I have to be fully ready this time. I apologize I cannot help and hope you find them good homes. I’m just not ready for Cham #2 yet...sorry.

No problem- my wife is the same way, hence the adoption

Yes, her eyes have been like that since she was a baby- it was how we could tell her apart from the rest I added another picture as well- she has always been healthy and I have never seen her rub them on branches or try to clear them.

Here is another pic of her where you can clearly see that part of her eyes protrude
How well does she hunt? Looks like those growths would block her line of sight when aiming...

Patrick it is not responsible to be selling that cham with the “funny” eyes your chameleon who CLEARLY has health issues need to go to someone who is willing to take it to a vet or you need to take it to a vet jannb is trying to tell you this but you are ignoring his concerns it will deeply sadden me if someone really does end up buying that cham thinking her eyes are just silly looking and nothing more

Back
Top Bottom