Cham sleeping outside of his cage?

techmikef

I was wondering if its an issue if my cham sleeps outside of his enclosure? I have been leaving the cage door open on my days off when Im at home in hopes that he will get out and explore. Well, today he did and now hes asleep outside of his cage. I dont want to disturb him as he has yet to let me handle him so I dont want to force him to let me pick him up to put him back inhis cage. Is it OK to let him just stay where he is? I know hes awake in the picture. I took it before he fell asleep.

Attachments

• 20130729_191322[1].jpg
    20130729_191322[1].jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 227
I was wondering if its an issue if my cham sleeps outside of his enclosure? I have been leaving the cage door open on my days off when Im at home in hopes that he will get out and explore. Well, today he did and now hes asleep outside of his cage. I dont want to disturb him as he has yet to let me handle him so I dont want to force him to let me pick him up to put him back inhis cage. Is it OK to let him just stay where he is? I know hes awake in the picture. I took it before he fell asleep.

I am no expert, but he looks so comfy there where he's at, I would hate to disturb him.

How old is he?

i though he was awake in he picture lol... just stretched out..chillin looking down.. as long as he cant disappear...why not..

All my guyz sleep on the free range when I am home to check on the early in the morning.
Only a few can even be trusted while I am at work and I know I can leave them out all day.
Like Smeagie knows where to go to get water and where to get warmed up, on top of the fluorescent bulb fixtures.
I even put cloth covers over the fixtures so he doesnt slide around on them.

HAHAHA my chameleon does the same thing as bigburlly's. When hes free ranging he's always looking for the computer to climb on. He will sit still for hours staring at me and occasionally leaning over to have a look at the computer screen. My cham also thinks the couch is his bed. He's fallen asleep on it numerous times when its late at night and close to his bedtime. He's been doing this for the past 2 years and is healthy so I don't see anything wrong with it at all.

All my guyz sleep on the free range when I am home to check on the early in the morning.
Only a few can even be trusted while I am at work and I know I can leave them out all day.
Like Smeagie knows where to go to get water and where to get warmed up, on top of the fluorescent bulb fixtures.
I even put cloth covers over the fixtures so he doesnt slide around on them.

How do they not wonder away and get lost? I would be afraid I'd loose mine !

Back
Top Bottom