Cham Room Update

kdc5019

My Cham room has been updated. Finally fished making the custom cabinets to go underneath my Cages.

My wife convinced me to go with cabinets, as she is a clean freak and wants everything organized! She hated seeing all the wires and buckets etc.

So with the cabinets, i can put all my supplies, including a big old mist king bucket in them and no one can see it. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and I guess my wife was right as it made things much more organized.

There is even room for drainage under the counter top, i just haven't set that up yet (I got plenty of ideas from the drainage thread!)

Attached are a few pics. In these enclosure I mostly have Panthers, and a few Carpets!

The last pic is of my boy Thor's Cage!

Hope you enjoy and this can be someone eases inspiration for a project build!

Attachments

• DSCF1456.jpg
    DSCF1456.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 303
  • DSCF1446.jpg
    DSCF1446.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCF1444.jpg
    DSCF1444.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCF1466.jpg
    DSCF1466.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 244
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Nick I only trained one of my chams to rock out on the mini guitar, sadly he blew the amp and can only play acoustic now.

The chams cannot see eachother, and the ones in the small size are juveniles. In a temporary enclosure, I will be moving my pygmies over their later.

Dr.O I have a mist king system with double nozzles in each of my enclosures. Currently I don't have my drainage set up yet. That's next.

My chameleon laid eggs

Hi there, my adult yemen chameleon has just laid 48 eggs, they are in incubation... My main question is.. will she lay another clutch because she is back in her laying box AGAIN???:confused:

I love the overall setup! I especially like the name plates and chameleon decal on the cabinet. :)

I'm with broderp yer yer yer the setups great but the sticker on the cabinet why couldn't i stop looking at it
Absolutely brilliant don't know why it just is :D

Back
Top Bottom