Cham on a mission!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Jack wanted out and I decided rather than playing treadmill, I’d let him do what he wanted. Well, he headed down my back I was afraid he’d fall so I laid down on the floor. In his quest to get higher, this happened. I had to hold my hand under him just in case (yes, I’m a nervous nelly) but he did great! It‘s cute how he tried to grab the vine and leaves. He did for the first time put on his ‘good’ colors, so maybe he was hoping a girl would be at the top. Of course as soon as the phone came out, the colors went back to normal. Love my silly boy! 🤗

Laying down on the floor is a smart idea! Coza crawled up, then down my back at the vet and I just bent over until the vet came in. Thought that was a better idea than slowly taking my shirt off at the vets office....
It was my only option. Even though I’ve seen him adjust his grip stronger for the situation, he’s got such a gentle one when he’s on me.

BOY, does THAT look familiar (in more ways than one! ) :LOL:

It was my only option. Even though I’ve seen him adjust his grip stronger for the situation, he’s got such a gentle one when he’s on me.
Lucky! I had to put GP back in yesterday after his 'constitutional' and he grabbed my hand so tightly I thought for a moment he was biting me (he wasn't—just a steel chameleon grip). 😊

BOY, does THAT look familiar (in more ways than one! ) :LOL:

Lucky! I had to put GP back in yesterday after his 'constitutional' and he grabbed my hand so tightly I thought for a moment he was biting me (he wasn't—just a steel chameleon grip). 😊
Yes, I was thinking about GP’s forays after this. 😂
Jack’s grip on me is so very gentle that I worry even that he‘ll fall off when he’s on my fingers. Guess I’m comparing it to my veileds who dig their talon claws into me so hard it’s like getting hand piercings.

Jack’s grip on me is so very gentle that I worry even that he‘ll fall off when he’s on my fingers. Guess I’m comparing it to my veileds who dig their talon claws into me so hard it’s like getting hand piercings.
🤣🤣🤣 experience the exact same with my Veiled in relation to my Jackson, always made me wonder, but probably it´s just another Veiled thing😅😅

Back
Top Bottom