Cham not really eating

iGodzilla

Godzilla hasn’t eaten very well the past few days fed her like 10 crickets 2 days ago yesterday there where 4 left so I didn’t feed her thinking maybe she’s just too full and I left the crickets in there today there’s 3 left so I thought maybe I’ll give her some super work it’s been a few hours she’s only eaten 2 just wondering if I should be worried

Godzilla hasn’t eaten very well the past few days fed her like 10 crickets 2 days ago yesterday there where 4 left so I didn’t feed her thinking maybe she’s just too full and I left the crickets in there today there’s 3 left so I thought maybe I’ll give her some super work it’s been a few hours she’s only eaten 2 just wondering if I should be worried
Have you filled out the helpform lately to spot check your husbandry? How are her stools looking and how old is she now?

She’s about 7months and yea I filled out 2 forms on one of my last posts and her stool is dark brown and sometimes it comes out mixed white and brown Andy mostly solid sometimes is softer but mostly solid

Well I am not all that familiar with females as I have not read up on them since I have a male. At 7 months could she be close to laying? I know that their appetite can curb back when they get close. But otherwise I would not be 100% certain. Sometime Beman will get bored with his feeders. If I switch it up he all the sudden is back in his groove. If I change anything in his cage sometimes this will throw him off and he won't eat as much the first 1 or 2 feedings.

Back
Top Bottom