Cham names

Tortdad

Established Member
so waht are some of the trendy most popular cham names people have.

I'm sure you see a lot of Rango and Pascal

My 6 year old wants to name our (well technically his) chameleon Godzilla, lol

I keep trying to convince him to come up with something unique but all he does is add a middle name, which is God by the way, and a last name which you'll never guess what it is.... give up??? It's Zilla

So his official full name will be Godzilla God Zilla

My kids helpless, lol

Most of my Cham owner friends name them something that has to do with the coloration. My first veiled I named Orange. I only did so because sometimes I call orange green and green orange. Eventually it came to be orange juice. My friend named his veiled Lemon because he got it confused with a green lime!

I named my cham Clay because I thought he was going to look orange like clay in Tennessee (he's from the flchams Naval bloodline so I thought he'd be like his dad) but I was very off on my guess!

Attachments

• IMG_2547.JPG
    IMG_2547.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hello everyone:)

I'm a newbie here. I just received my panther cham today:) :LOL: I'm still thinking of names too. Waiting to see what his personality is like...most likely will be grumpy...lol! I was thinking of naming mine Skittles, until I saw that that was also a popular cham name.

My male's name is Yoshi. He is a bright green jackson. My female is named 'cera', short for triceratops and the name of the dinosaur on the land before time!

@Sloppysponge and I have a old fashioned name trend going with all of our chams!
Currently we have :
1) Reginald
2) Benedict
3) Gilbert

And more to come later on!

4) Ophelia
5) Wilbur
6) Last little guy still needs a name

my female is named blue because it was a name of one of the raptors in jurassic world and she reminds me of the dinosaurs because of how fiesty yet sweet she is. my male panther is named hunter because the day we got him i dumped a bunch of crickets in his cage and he went crazy hunting for them and i liked the name

I'm more for the goofy names. My one is Donnie because it's a common yinzer name. My nosey be is walter(for Walter white ;)) and my newest is still TBD.

Game of Thones names are trending these days. The dragons names are popular but that show is not very young family oriented.
Godzilla is a respectable name. Every time he eats a hornworm or silkworm it will literally be Godzilla Vs. Mothra.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom