cham eyes

marr.lenn

ive had my cham for a while now and Ive noticed the balls he has by his eyes but I never thought much of them until now because I started to notice them more the thing that worries me is that there's times when he shoots his tongue out to eat a cricket or a hornworm or anything else that I feed him and he misses them I let the crickets loose all over his cage and the worms in a cup I just don't want him hurting his tongue if he gets the cup instead it doesn't seem to stop him from eating I just want to know what they are and how to treat it he doesn't have any other issues except for bad aim at times

Attachments

• IMG_1978.JPG
    IMG_1978.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1977.JPG
    IMG_1977.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1976.JPG
    IMG_1976.JPG
    260.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1970.JPG
    IMG_1970.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1969.JPG
    IMG_1969.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 124
With that swelling it's no wonder he can't hit the insects!
There are lots of things that cause eye problems and sadly I can't tell you what's causing it in yours. Hopefully someone else will have an answer for you.

With that swelling it's no wonder he can't hit the insects!
There are lots of things that cause eye problems and sadly I can't tell you what's causing it in yours. Hopefully someone else will have an answer for you.
I want to get him checked out and take him to a vet but its not exactly easy to find a place that looks at chams

Back
Top Bottom