cham colors

latshki

I was wondering what the expected colors of my new veiled would be?
He is brown with orange stripes now but when hes fired up hes a nice green with yellow
I know that when they're trying to soak up some rays they go dark but it is 85 everywhere and 105 on his hot spot
could it be not enough plants?
or could it be the fact he is not used to his new home
(background info)
I got him today at the pet shop, he is pretty skinny but nothing a bunch a tasty crickets wont fix and he ate 15 or so already tonight
he is in a 4x2x2 with plants but not enough in my eyes (working on getting more) and he is around 8 months old and has at nose to tip of tail length of about 10" nose to vent would be 5"

I was wondering what the expected colors of my new veiled would be?
He is brown with orange stripes now but when hes fired up hes a nice green with yellow
I know that when they're trying to soak up some rays they go dark but it is 85 everywhere and 105 on his hot spot
could it be not enough plants?
or could it be the fact he is not used to his new home
(background info)
I got him today at the pet shop, he is pretty skinny but nothing a bunch a tasty crickets wont fix and he ate 15 or so already tonight
he is in a 4x2x2 with plants but not enough in my eyes (working on getting more) and he is around 8 months old and has at nose to tip of tail length of about 10" nose to vent would be 5"

He will get colors near the 4-6 months range. 105 is WAY too hot! You need to use the search button and do some research! Your going to burn your cham with that heat.

well Ill check it again but when I take a temp of the hot spot am I taking it of the air or the branch temp so is it surface temps I got to worry bout
but Ill check it again as I might have read it wrong Ill post back in 5 mins

My veiled male didn't really get his true colors until about a year. Depending on what's going on those colors change. Just resting throughout the day he is green with the brownish goldish blackish colors. When he is romancing the ladies he gets yellow and bright green with some gold and black with blue background. .

i like to have sex with my chameleon

troll-web.jpg

Troll
1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
Posts crap to get a raise from others to relive boredom.

Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning.

Edit: explanitary post at the same time.

Nobodys Banning anyone Paige, relax, these things happen! :)

I was just posting an explanation/definition for my picture when you posted at the same time.
I figured a kid was behind it. :)

this is what happens when i walk away from the computer for two seconds, my brother thinks he is funny. sorry, but i do not like to have sex with my chameleon, haha
LOL!...That's halarious. I can tell you don't beat you brother regularly enough...(Just kidding of corse).

Back
Top Bottom