Cham care in Washington?

agdrac8

Hello all :)

My husband and I are planning to move to Washington state, probably somewhere southwest. We've been looking around Vancouver area but we really have no idea where to go. But one thing really important to us is to go somewhere near a great exotic vet and preferably even reptile stores. Does anyone have any good recommendations? We are okay driving a bit of distance for a good vet but we would definitely prefer somewhere close by for emergencies.

Also, we currently live in California so it will be a huge change for our reptiles. We're going to have a reptile room and make sure it's well insulated so it's not too cold outside of their basking spots. But does anyone have any tips to keep them warm? We love having the chams out on ropes around our home, but the temperature in California is a lot nicer for that.

Thank you!!

I live in Ontario Canada and I've kept mine in exo Terra type cages for years. The chameleon seen to do well with them.
My chameleons don't get out of the cages much in the winter time because it's just too cool for them in the house to stay out for long...but if you're going to hear the whole room I'm sure yours can.

Back
Top Bottom