Cham and silkworms

RetroSquid

so i got my hands on 10 silk worms and so far he has only eats 3 since 9 am today and its 4pm

should i empty out his tk feeder and just put them back in tomorrow?

also been told silk worms done live all to long.

So with those you don't need to feed them all in one day. I would feed them over a few days at least. He may get the runs if you feed all in one day. Did you get silkworm food?

So with those you don't need to feed them all in one day. I would feed them over a few days at least. He may get the runs if you feed all in one day. Did you get silkworm food?
ok so the place advised me about how the silk worms wont last they said if i insist on making them a feeder and making them last for my cham they can put in an order for feed for them.
and oh ok yeah after i realized it was 4 pm i removed all the feeders so he wont eat so late i was just concerned he only ate 2 that day while the roaches he gulped down 9.
crickets he just slaughters them all to.
and yeah he did make a big poo.

also quick side question he been hanging out at the bottom of the enclosure not staying there but roaming around at the bottom.
should i be concerned?
been spot cleaning and putting more river rocks to block out the plants dirt.
and just in case his temps have been stable.
basking is 80-85 and ambient heat is around 77 and humidity been spotty lately its been 45-60 summer been wack so ive been adjusting it with misting.

ok so the place advised me about how the silk worms wont last they said if i insist on making them a feeder and making them last for my cham they can put in an order for feed for them.
and oh ok yeah after i realized it was 4 pm i removed all the feeders so he wont eat so late i was just concerned he only ate 2 that day while the roaches he gulped down 9.
crickets he just slaughters them all to.
and yeah he did make a big poo.

also quick side question he been hanging out at the bottom of the enclosure not staying there but roaming around at the bottom.
should i be concerned?
been spot cleaning and putting more river rocks to block out the plants dirt.
and just in case his temps have been stable.
basking is 80-85 and ambient heat is around 77 and humidity been spotty lately its been 45-60 summer been wack so ive been adjusting it with misting.
So you can put a carrot with them... It will not suffice for more then a few days though.

Totally normal for them to start exploring their territory. Also may be looking for escaped crickets.

Back
Top Bottom