CH Nosy Faly update

Yeah I made the connection a while ago and subscribed to your channel:D I got an email as soon as you posted it. I really do love your setup and might have to steel a bunch of it:eek:

Lol. Sure man its a awesome set up its works great I got 6 more I am building in another room;)

Yeah this is the clutch she laid 3 days after we got her:D No daddy These are going to be right out of the wild babies. the next clutch is going to be poseidons clutch I cant wait:D

So so awesome!! Sorry, wasn't thinking for a minute and thought it was the Poseidon clutch. New new bloodline is going to be amaazing!!

So so awesome!! Sorry, wasn't thinking for a minute and thought it was the Poseidon clutch. New new bloodline is going to be amaazing!!

:DYes it will.Man I wish you could see these babies in person pics just dont do it there is little red dots all over them and the white is crazy. I think I hit the jack pot:D

Im gonna have to try again, although i have 4 exoterras already.. Maybe use the exoterras for new babies and then transfer them to tubs.. Hmm, may work.

Im gonna have to try again, although i have 4 exoterras already.. Maybe use the exoterras for new babies and then transfer them to tubs.. Hmm, may work.

Also you can take a little corn cooking oil and put a very thin layer on the lip of the tubs when they climb up they hit the oil and fall back inn.

Your babies look great Lee! I can't wait to see them again in a few more months :) Amanda did a nice job on the video as well

wowww those kiddo's look amazing! feel free to share the wealth :D i wouldn't mind an ambiole or two :p
:p I hope that dosent happen but only time will tell. but my guess as of now is Faly

Your babies look great Lee! I can't wait to see them again in a few more months :) Amanda did a nice job on the video as well
For sure I will be posting on these babies as they grow:DAlso I will make sure and tell her you said that. That means a lot we try:)

Back
Top Bottom