CH male K. tavetana.

Cainschams

Snapped these pics today. He is almost 9 months old now and just went through another shed a few days ago.

Picture1137976.jpg

Picture1137974.jpg

I really like your chameleon. To me the second picture is best because it gives it a good positive, dramatic effect to the picture.

Beautiful Tavetana!

Remind me, did you only hatch out one clutch of Tavetana, or is there a different bloodline?

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks guys!!! I know, I know. Is everyone tired of seeing him yet??:p I have to burn this bad ass image into every ones brain so they know what they are missing!!!!:cool:

Adam, I only hatched a half a clutch in February. Half of the eggs started to hatch prematurely. 6 of the 11 eggs made it and 5 of the offspring are at the 9 month mark. I have 10 eggs from one WC female and a clutch of 5 and 8 from another WC female incubating at the moment. Maybe in 2 more years 2 other keepers and I will produce F2 hatchlings!!!!:D

BTW, the genus is capitalized and species lower case;)

Wow, I can't believe how much he keeps changing over time. He looks awesome! Oh, and I think your pictures keep getting better too! :p

Simply stunning Cain. I love seeing pictures of your collection and by all means keep them coming, I'm sure you won't receive any complaints :p.

Hey i never get tired of seeing him i would really like to see those eggs cracking and me getting a couple females. I'm so glad nobody bought my boy. Go give those eggs a pep talk!

Thanks again guys!!!

LOL!!! Quit making fun of my camera skills:rolleyes: The animal looks good in it at least:p

Phil, the eggs arent due to hatch for another 3 months but i peek on the every few days:rolleyes: I got them positioned in the incubator so all I have to do is move the cover to look at them. Lets keep our fingers crossed!!

Pete, I hope you will consider tavetana instead of Tamatave:D

Back
Top Bottom