Ch. africanus are hatching!

Here's a shot of one of my little ones. They are voracious eaters! Anyone else out there have clutch hatch out? I thought I remembered a few members here having eggs from that import last year.

I still have a clutch incubating. I will start a thread when they hatch.

Well not to be left out I have 13 hatched out and 17 left to go. The rest of the eggs all look good just taking their time.
Paul seeing how your driving distance away or a SBCK meeting away we might want to think about trading some little ones to get some different blood lines going. It's a lot easier and cheaper then having to ship them.

Ask and ye shall receive. Btw, they grow like weeds!:D

afri.jpg

Yeah, Im feeding them non stop! lol. I also gutload the crickets w bug burger and dust them a couple times a week with dino fuel raptor edition and calcium w d3.

Hey. Quick question. How long after yours hatched did they start hunting for food? Did they come out with yolks?

They look great Paul! May I ask how you are keeping your africanus?
I keep them seperated into 2 large groups in very large screen enclosures with big ficus and schefflera in the garage.They get misted twice a day and are fed crickets, bean beetles, and fruit flies.

Hey. Quick question. How long after yours hatched did they start hunting for food? Did they come out with yolks?

They did come out w yolks still attached, and I saw them eating the first day or the next day. They have always been very active from birth.

Those guys are looking really nice in your ad. Im surprised not many interested in them. They are a cool looking species, rarely offered as WC let alone CB and seem like they would be easier like the veileds and panthers to keep. Not to mention the prices is really good for something like this.

Back
Top Bottom